Saturday 7 June 2014

Stash Dash and catch up

Sorry for the delayed upload, not been on my computer to blog.
So, what have I been working on..? I cast off my Blackcurrant Shawl, well my simplified triangular version anyways lol and that was project 1 for Stash Dash 2014 :) and it counts the total yardage not just what I did during stash dash so that's a chunk done :) yay! came to 774m. I love the feel of this yarn, so soft and I love the two colours held together, really loving it, hope it looks good on lol
I received this lovely piece of mail art, from the monthly group I'm a part of, started through students from Coursera last year :) Mays theme was the season you're in and Junes theme has been voted as something inspired by a TV show, film, book that you enjoy :)
I was also feeling a bit down one evening and couldn't sleep so did this 'bee happy' doodle in my journal, the happy is in soot sprites (gremlins) form the Ghibli movies :)
Then cast on a baby Flax jumper for charity :) I hope it'll look better on as looked better before I put sleeves on lol
I also did another baby Milo for charity, this one missed being eligible for #MiloMay2014 so only got 6 done in May.
The local Out of School Club where my mum works asked me to make some knitted or crocheted sausage and chips, started the chips...just doing Icords with DPN needles. Need to start the sausages yet, and she mentioned doing peas after too...lots to make to keep the kids happy lol
A lovely lady who works with my mum is making little rock animals to raise money for school, and this hedge hog is just so cute I had to share it with you...what a good idea :)
I'm also working on some fingerless mitts for my mum, they'll either be for bday or xmas but both in December so no huge rush, but hoping they'll go towards my stash dash :) and another Gidday baby cardigan for charity, I'm meant to be doing a pink and white one for my step sis but didn't have those colours to hand so cast on a blue and cream one :) I also need to make this months mail art and as much knitting/crocheting as possible to add to my stash dash lol I'm already over 1000m but can't slow down -fingers crossed-
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. The shawl looks really nice, well done! Did you manage the peas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apps are rubbish, did not tell me you'd commented at all lol
    Love the shawl, so soft. Not managed peas but got some sausages made now too lol x

    ReplyDelete