Tuesday 30 December 2014

Boo!

I made a small boo crew family for my friend, not quite in time for christmas...the middle is my personal favourite :)
I used scrap DK on 2.75mm needles and 2.5mm DPNs for the icord tail. I reduced the number of stitches for the smaller two but the larger one is as written. I also gifted her this lovely daisy fondant fibre project bag, she's been struggling with just two small project bags for a while and I've only used it the once so offered it her for her large project to fit in :)
Saw this tattoo on intsgram and just loved it, a kitchener stitch guide, awesome! lol
I've finished my first sock, only ankle high for in the house, and have cast on my second. I'm using rico design hobby print 4ply I got from my FF secret santa 2014 package and I'm loving the colours :)
So much I want to make and not sure where to start lol Also need to think up some goals for 2015 and list them on here...do you have any crafting goals for the coming year?
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment