Friday 26 December 2014

Christmas!

Merry Christmas for yesterday!
It's already winter, but I do need to do this...Game Of Thrones/winter knit mash up lol
My son is still poorly but he likes his presents, and I managed to build his wooden kitchen (even after a screw broke and had to hammer another hole to screw in a new spot lol).
He loves his take-n-play lion canyon, though took all morning to fix as instructions were shoddy and put the track on the wrong side n couldn't get it to unclip. I managed around 1:30pm but broke my mums metal nail file in the process, and injured my arm too lol
I got an awesome crocheted, detachable Olaf :) that I am well happy with :) I also got a socktastic book of things to make from socks, and chocolates, PJs, storage boxes and other cool and functional things. Family don't buy me yarn coz they wouldn't know what to get me from where lol and they wouldn't pay the prices I do lol
I tried buying from the countess ablaze boxing day sale, but everything I wanted sold out in around 7 minutes, cart only holds for 5 minutes if working properly, and that busy it may have been having problems...gutted I didn't get anything, but it saved me about £100 lol
I'm working on socks for myself (out of yarn from my FF secret santa) and a boo crew for my friend who put together a goodie bag of awesomeness :)
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment