Tuesday 23 December 2014

Gnomes! +

Firstly to Bekki, there are 4 photos...do not look past photo 3 or you will ruin your present from Caleb lol You have been warned!
I'd intended on making a few tree decorations for some of my favourite people this year...I was convinced though that I'd not have time. However, I've managed to make a few so far but still a few to go lol
All have 6mm black safety eyes and are based on the 'gnome is where the heart is' pattern by Susan Claudino but with fewer stitches :)
Mums is small and tear drop shaped... 2mm with DK, not again lol
Lorraine's is a little bigger but not much as on 2.75mm instead :)
Kaisse got a different colour and is lightly stuffed so not too heavy to hang on a small but real tree :)
I'll get more done hopefully but I have a poorly baby again so may be a bit late...
I've also been making presents for people with my son :) he likes red! lol it's the only porcelain pen that's running out coz he never picks the other colours lol but you can't buy the red on it's own and I don't need the other 4 in the set lol
They're for various people and have been dried then set in the oven.
Happy holidays and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment