Wednesday 17 December 2014

Octopus

Finished the octopus for the little girl from the Tesco tree :)
This one is variegated pinks/lilacs with cream and 9mm purple safety eyes, and again my son wanted to pinch it but got it wrapped and ready to go be delivered, along with the other gifts for the girl and boy...hope they're all liked.
The colours are hard to pick up, but it's super cute. I like this pattern, acht the octopus on ravelry. You can probably tell I like the pattern from the 9 or so I've made this year lol
My joints now ache a lot but it's a relief to finish them a week before xmas, more chance of them getting where they need to go :)
Happy holidays, it's nearly Yule/Winter Solstice for any pagans out there, then christmas is upon us...bring on the drama...
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment