Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Years, New Goals!

Looking  back on my goals I didn't do too badly :)

2014 goals from post on 31st December 2013 New Years Challenges:
B - make a vest for my friend (if she wants one lol) NOT DONE BUT BOUGHT THE YARN AND PATTERN!
D - make myself a pair of socks NOT DONE BUT BOUGHT LOTS OF YARN!
Still have B and D to do though I have cast on D, only ankle socks, and I am still hoping to make my friend a vest :)

New goals for 2015:
1- make a full pair of socks for myself
2- make a pair of socks as a gift
3- toys...I must make more toys now I have so many safety eyes and so much stuffing lol
4- keep my sons knitted tops, wellie socks and hats supply from drying out as he grows lol
5- get back on charity knitting, even if it's toys/clothes rather than squares
6- make a pair of scrappy memory socks

I hope you all accomplish your goals for the coming year and enjoy your celebrations for the New Year.
Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment