Monday 30 March 2015

ASD awareness, white tulip + a bunny

As it's coming up on autism awareness day, I thought I'd share an autism awareness image, lovely tree with multi-coloured puzzle piece leaves :)
I've finally gotten around to rewatching season 5 of Fringe and so shared an image of my white tulip tattoo (part of my geek leg) on instagram, it's on the back of my ankle, small and cute :)
I finished my 5th bonbon, this one for my son and with chunky yarn on 4mm needles with 12mm blue safety eyes. I played yarn chicken with the lilac and lost so one ear changes colour about 2/3 up to the pink.
I'm a bit rubbish at getting the limbs equally stuffed so I'm pretty sure this, along with my previous bonbons, will have odd legs, and arms lol so long as kids like them I'm sure that's not too big a deal lol
And this one is definitely liked. The blue was meant to be for him but he showed no interest so it went to live with my niece and I made him a mostly pink one which he prefers :)
I've been working on the TAAT socks, attempting to finish them for tomorrow but I doubt I will...I can barely speed knit at the best of times but with 2mm needles and sore joints it's extra unlikely. Shame if I don't as they'll miss the FO&dye socks KAL and I started them too soon to go in the spring into socks KAL (bakery bears and knicksknits)...but regardless of if they go in a KAL or not it'd be good to finish them before I work gets started on my kitchen, then I can have a new project going :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment