Tuesday 10 March 2015

mini cowl and charity info

Made another mini cowl for my son, this one is blue/green and slightly (but not massively) bigger than the previous one...Knit on 6.5mm needles with super chunky yarn (bought on our holiday to Scotland in October).
I'm ready to do the heels on the socks but still not done them yet, and I've started another charity square. Speaking of, the charity I send to (along with my friend Lariath) received our last package in January (I checked the lists they keep on their website). We send international economy which takes 2-3 months, then they have to be unpacked and sorted, then the lists are made and uploaded. We sent our last package in October 2014 (I think) and I hadn't made a square for a while and recently made a few again, as well as baby hats for this shipment too. They also accept some knitted toys and clothing items, for more information and some free patterns, check their website; Knit-a-Square.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment