Monday 23 March 2015

Bunny fever!

I made a bigger bunny (bonbon) lol I think I love this pattern lol a few rounds still kill my fingers, wrists and elbows (though that's gonna be the case every time I knit it)...I've gone a little mad with my pain cream and supports today to get this finished but I just adore it so much, I really wanted to see it finished :)
The nose is still not quite right, toy faces are not my strongest skill lol but I think it's cute all the same :)
This image shows the size difference between the DK on 2.75mm needles with 9mm safety eyes and the chunky on 4mm with 12mm safety eyes...quite a bit bigger :)
Adorable!
Hope you're all enjoying your crafting activities.
I did a little knitting on my trillian in bed last night but the TAAT socks still need heels lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment