Friday 13 March 2015

Sock/Fibre club love...

My first sock club shipment came from countess ablaze :) it's gorgeous, I love the colours, and the postcard that came with it. The colour is one of her Odyssey Trail special dyes and is called Masquerade on her BFL/nylon base...so much love when this arrived :)
I crocheted another charity square, I'm still struggling with it after so long not crocheting and my joints hurting but I finished it and that's all that matters :)
I finally added buttons to the tilting TARDIS cowl. This was originally a selfish knit but is now not, and going to another Dr Who appreciative friend...not that they know it yet lol or they might if they see this post before it's delivered lol
My second fondant fibre sw club shipment arrived today and is extra sparkly :) nice rich colours and it came with some vintage looking buttons and a wool soap sampler...unfortunately the soap I got has lavender in so will have to go to my mum to care for her growing collection of hand knits. A shame as all the other ingredients looked awesome (she listed them, I'm not just guessing lol) but lavender gives me migraines or sends me loopy...or both which is hard on the system as I'm hyper but in a lot of head pain...so best to be avoided. She also listed some of her other scents which don't have lavender in so I may give one of them a try if she starts selling them (though I currently just use eucalan wash).
New lovelies galore...but of course I'm always wanting more lol
Hope you've all had a good week, mine has been somewhat up and down. I went to my first zumba/circuit class which was hard but good, had a couple driving lessons (I thought I did kinda crappy but my instructor assures me I'm being too hard on myself and my mistakes were small and I got out of them without any harm, injuries or accidents being caused so to give myself a break). My son still isn't sleeping great so of course neither am I but that's life :) (and now I have that song in my head lol)
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. No word of a lie the postie just posted the cowl through the door as I opened this post....spooky. I love it! Totally a surprise, thank you!

    ReplyDelete