Friday 27 March 2015

I need a bunny break!

I finally did the fish lips kiss heel on the TAAT toe up socks out of opal sock yarn on 2mm needles :) yay!
I'd intended on having a bunny break, my son is happy to play with the one I made for myself rather than the blue one lol and my mum would have waited a little while...
The blue bunny has ended up with my niece who showed everyone at school n I got persuaded to make one for her brownie leader as the group mascot.
My arms n joints n fingers are sore so no more...my mum will have to wait a week or so. The brownies one is cute as it's slightly smaller (I was playing yarn chicken with the brown lol).
It's made from DK yarn with 2.75mm needles and has 9mm purple safety eyes. My son was reluctant to let this one go lol
I've done a little on the leg of the socks (but not much), I'm gonna worry these won't fit, until they're on her feet and I see otherwise...if they fit lol fingers crossed :)
Three of the four bonbons I've made, showing the size difference between them. My mum now wants a small and large one and a friend who is doing my cousin a favour wants one so I can't really say no...I need a bunny break but one isn't gonna come any time soon lol once I've made the 4 or so I need to, I may make an extra one and offer for people to bid on it and proceeds go to a local autistic charity...if people are still interested in them by the time I get there lol see what people think...?
This is true, I always want to knit, though I can't always knit lol
I've done a little work on my trillian, I think I may finally be up to date with podcasts...and I ache like crazy from sorting through, packing and moving boxes around to get my kitchen empty for work to start in a week or so...it's killing me but it needs doing...I've still a lot to do (and my sons school finished for the holidays today, should be interesting trying to do stuff with him around) but just gotta try do a little each day then on the last day move all the toys upstairs, roll the rug up, move settee and make sure they have access to electric box too...wish me luck...just the thought of all the dust is making me wish it wasn't happening but I really need a new kitchen. I'll be happy once it's done, everything is back to wear it should be and the dust has finally gone lol Hope you're all having a good week and have lovely weekend plans :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment