Monday 28 October 2013

KAS and hat

 I've just been told I have tennis elbow and other tendon problems so having to take my crafting a bit easier which of course means slower :( But I'll do what I can to have work to show you.
I try to send some 8" squares off for knit a square (KAS) every year and have finally started for this year...having to go slow though. I've done three so far, the red one and grey one are both finished now and knitted and the blue/grey with orange is crocheted. I've also got my tattooist doing some which is nice of her :) She's rather busy so really appreciated. If anyone wants to do some themselves free patterns and postal instructions can be found on their website. Or if anyone wants to donate towards postage to South Africa it'd be much appreciated what with the postal charges going up. 

I've also finally finished the barley hat by TinCanKnits on ravelry. Had to slow down as pain in wrists and elbows been increasing. It can be worn as a beanie hat or a slouch hat, I prefer it as a slouch personally but only coz I look less bold with having short hair lol
I haven't been able to do much on the surprise knit as on 2mm needles it hurts a lot quicker than 4.5mm
And that's all I've got on the needles, though wanna get some nice cream or brown hats made for a local coffee shop that has offered to display them for me. Hate that things have to take longer now...grrr But don't wanna make my wrists and elbows any worse as my aunt needed an op when she had it.
Anyway...happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment