Saturday 12 October 2013

Pom Pom Maker +

My new pom pom maker set has arrived...I ordered the larger set though not the extra large as cost is too high. I fail epically whenever I make a pom pom in the traditional cardboard way, they always fall to pieces unless I have them detachable (on a broach back), so thought I'd give this a go. Seems more sturdy for sure lol will make a few n see how they fair lol
Made one for the OCC hat I finished this week, thought it makes it look a bit extra festive lol couldn't have a broach back as not child friendly so have sewn it on, just hope it stays together lol feels like ti should.
I've also CO a Totoro hat, it's colour work which is not my particular skill set but so cute I had to give it a go :) making it adult size as off top of my head I know more adults than kids that have seen/love it lol making it in brown and beige. Will post pics when it's finished...or maybe before, when the colour work part is done so you can see the work in progress :)
I'm looking forward to my other orders arriving so I can show them off...got project bags, yarn and books all waiting to get to me :) exciting but expensive times lol

No comments:

Post a Comment