Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Hallowe'en (not crafty related sorry)

My favourite day of the year is here...
This greets anyone who happens to pass by my house this evening (and last, may even spend tomorrow night in the window if weather too bad to get up to my dads grave)...don't get many trick or treaters round my area...
I've had a rather uncool favourite day blitzing my house clean (with more help from my mum than I can put into words), it was kinda atrocious lol but done now, even got junior bed out of storage to clean and build up, then buy a new mattress and try out, lets hope little man stays in it better than he did on holiday lol
Also, ordered a jar of rhubarb and custard sweets from sweet temptation. Gonna be yum (bet little man steals some though as he likes them too lol)! And got some sweeties for today, my little man got a hallowe'en sweet tub :) which he has enjoyed lots, and has some left over for tomorrow, you can just see the corner of my dip dab next to it. I tried a twinkie and I have to say I think they're over rated...taste kinda lemony (which isn't bad but not plain) and just not satisfying in my opinion.
Anyways, a very Happy Samhain! )0( I'm gonna chill with chocolate, milk and the nightmare before christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment