Saturday 5 October 2013

Honey Cowl Completed

Well I've finished the cowl, it was quick to knit though I did CO 100 sts instead of 110 to make it a little more fitted (for warmth). The yarn was a delight to knit with and I look forward to making more with it :) babylonglegs aran weight
I love how the colours have knit up, kind of diagonal stripes with bleeds of colours crossing over :)
The pattern was free from ravelry and really easy to knit. I used slightly smaller needles so would have been even easier with looser gauge.
Not sure what else to say really: it's fitted and due to the construct of sts super warm, and to top it off vibrant and funky to boot :)
I've CO a lime green and black basic knit hat today, shouldn't take me long to finish but wanted to get the cowl up...really liking it :)
Happy crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment