Friday 11 October 2013

OCC and Black Cat hat

I've made a hat for an Operation Christmas Child box (OCC) in red and green chunky (on 6mm DPNs), I quite like it, even though it is festively cheerful lol I'm hoping to make some mitts to go in the box as well if I've time but lots of projects planned. It's a nice toddler fit as can be seen nice and snug.
I also made a 'baby yellow' cable brimmed hat I'm hoping a local shop may sell for me. It's a large one, looks almost cream but label says yellow, that's why I think of it as baby...like the pale pinks and blues you get for new borns (made using aran weight yarn and 5mm DPNs).
I also made a black cat hat today, a good idea for hallowe'en or your general feline fan :) I quite like it, though I gotta say the pink and purple one I made based on the Cheshire cat is rather cool too :) (etsy link)
They are my crafty creations for this week...along with some work on the Gryffindor inspired scarf. Hopefully next week I'll also have some new things to show off :) been ordering again lol
Happy crafting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment