Sunday 17 November 2013

Simple Square

I've started a square done form the center for the first time, it's a practice as there's a hat pattern I'd like to make starting form the center.
It's kinda weird to do I have to admit but not too hard (other than the strain on my wrists/elbows). Increase at the beginning and end of each needle every other row. I just have to figure out how to keep track of the increase place when too big for DPNs and need to move to circular. I'm presuming you put st markers there, will see what happens.
The hat pattern I like is from Knit Now magazine issue 28 (latest issue on sale now) and is called the ingrid beret. It looks pretty and wanna give something new a go :) Though not sure when I'll get to do it as still have gifts and secret santa item to make as well as charity items...wish I could knit as much as I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment