Saturday 2 November 2013

Sweetie treat time!

So I ordered a sweetie jar of some of my fave sweets a couple days ago, and today I got to pick it up...hell yeah! So here is a jar of my rhubarb and custards...
 And here is my son stealing my rhubarb and custards lol no fair he already stole my raspberry ruffles lol
Least he has good taste lol
If you want your very own jar of sweets go to Sweet Temptations and spoil yourself, or someone special...mine are all these coz I love them n they sell out fast but you can have mixed jars too...penny sweets, a selection of Lion brand sweets (wine gums, midget gems, fruit salad, sports mixture and liquorice gums), bon bons (three flavours: blue, pink and honestly I can't remember the third) and so much more...so why not get a jar of your favourites :) ..? A great idea for birthday or Christmas gifts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment