Tuesday 6 January 2015

Yarn and Fibre!

Some boxing day yarn/fibre orders have arrived :) I've also had a 1kg bag of stuffing delivered for toy knitting :)
Regia ombre stripe icebery sock: 74% sw wool 25% polyamid
Regia garden effects summer sock: 74% sw wool 25% polyamid
Regia garden effects christmas sock: 74% sw wool 25% polyamid
Sirdar folksong flower power chunky: 51% wool 49% acrylic
Sirdar folksong folkliciousa chunky: 51% wool 49% acrylic
Patons UK fab big colour super chunky: 100% acrylic
Fondant Fibre order...
Top left: merino/rainbow nylon in foresty
Top right: organic merino in libra
Bottom left: mixed jacob/bamboo (natural)
Bottom right: BFL/trilobal in happenstance 
I'm especially happy with the foresty fibre, I just love the colours :)
FF sample: merino/kid mohair/mulberry silk in my happy place, the colours look lovely, never used kid mohair either.
I can't wait to get started lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment