Monday 17 August 2015

Stash Dash 2015 & holiday

I made my goal of 5000m for stash dash 2015!
I knitted and spun 5467.17m (well there were a couple of WIPs included but not a lot so still happy).
It finished whilst I was on holiday and I didn't get anything finished while I was away so my total was up until 8th August before I left.
Cotton/acrylic blend 300g for £3 on a car boot, be good for baby or charity knits :) was supposed to be £3 per 50g so not a bad price :)
Thought I'd try a new to me needle, the knit pro interchangeable symfonie 3.75mm tips and 80cm cable.
I was advised that these cables aren't super flexible for magic loop etc so went in to buy the 100cm cable and came out with 4mm cubix tip and some souvenir sock yarn too lol hoping to eventually make mum some memory socks or something :) 
We had one pretty pink sunset and the view right outside our windows were stunning :) beautiful little village...but too many moths in this particular cottage lol
My son loves rock pools so we visited a few and a beach too :)
The holiday cottage was gorgeous and the views fantastic, but had a lot of moths so freezing some yarn and things just incase any eggs found themselves on my lovelies...can't freeze everything but fingers crossed I get no moth babies.
Hope you all had a fun filled week :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment