Monday 17 August 2015

Yummies! and mini update :)

More Owl About Yarn sw BFL fibre may have fallen into my cart, she had a few new colours and I loved them so they needed to come home lol
Top: rainbow
Middle: emperor
Bottom: pebbly beach
More Fondant Fibre goodies (including Tina's Angoras spindles) also happened to find their way to me lol
My first Guardians of the Galaxy club shipment from Penguin Soup arrived, and it's based on a very funny quote from the film, the colours aren't as rich as I'd have thought but still a nice combo :)
The Guardians club goody for this months was a super cute baby Groot key ring :) my son is not allowed near it coz he'd love to chew it lol
The 4 rolls of singles I spun on my drop spindle before I went away have been plied together into 2 skeins, each a 2 ply with a little left over, approx 140m total.
The colours aren't showing very well but they're a stunning red/brown with gold sparkle :) from Fondant Fibre again :)
Knitting news: I've re cast on the jumper body for my son after knitting it on the wrong size needles and am close to finishing the blue whale shawl, though with a long middle and short end section but should look ok :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment