Saturday 14 September 2013

Cunning socks...completed :)

Well, I finished them.
I switched the red and yellow yarn but orange in the same place, one foot is: yellow, orange, red, the other foot is red, orange, yellow :) means the orange lines up :)





 They were knitted on 3mm DPNs with DK yarn in the cunning hat colours from Firefly. They are shorter than I normally wear socks but just for in the house and they were for practice. May do some longer ones in future, or stick to one colour next time to make it  a bit easier :)




 Really feel the Firefly love when I put them on :) and they'll match both my Jayne Cobb hat and scarf :)
The foxy loxy jumper is coming along well, the arms are joined to the body, not long before I'm on the collar ribbing, will upload when completed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment