Friday 20 September 2013

Fingerless mitts design made

Well I've made this up as I went along and it seems to have come out ok.
Typed up instructions and will read through them to make sure it all makes sense before uploading the pattern to ravelry. If anyone would like to test knit a pair message me lilangelsg2 ravelry to get the pattern. Only need a couple test knitters, will post when got them and ask them to post pics once completed :) if I get any lol
I think they're fairly simple but see what others think.

Skills needed: Circular knitting (DPNs or circular needle), Knit stitch, M1 stitch, Knit front and back of stitch, Cast of in rib.


I was going to do it in the three Jayne Cobb colours but worked out better this way I think. Will be an even easier knit without any colour changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment