Sunday 8 September 2013

Mighty cunning scarf...

Well it took less time than I thought, only coz I got obsessed n hurt my wrists with knitting so much lol but the cunning scarf inspired by the character Jayne Cobb from Firefly is finished :)


It's longer than stated in the book, mine is about 210cm instead of 180cm, but I like long scarves so it's good by me :) I cast on 363sts instead of 350sts so maybe my tension is looser than the designers :) 
I love the colours, and it'll match the Jayne Cobb hat I crocheted for myself earlier in the year :)


For the fridge I wrapped yarn around the knits for nerds book width ways and then cut when had enough strands. I attached one of each colour together (3 strands) with a 5mm crochet hook.
Hope some Firefly fans out there love it as much as me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment