Thursday 5 December 2013

Chewable...

My son has managed to chew through rather a lot of cup tops recently, his speech therapist has recommended these chewable necklaces so I've ordered one form the States and hoping it'll help...if he's not chewing cups to pieces he's chewing a dummy, his clothes (so he ends up wet through) or himself (and ends up covered in bite marks and clammy feeling :( )
I'm hoping if this works to invest in some more to have ones he can choose from, but they are rather pricey, and take time to deliver due to importation. They also do a retractable belt clip version as well :)
So if you have a child with a chewing sensory issue and have one of these, please let me know your thoughts. Or if you have one of these in your house hold already please let me know if they are hard to transfer your child on to them lol
In other news...I'm slowly increasing my collection of replica jewellery from TV shows/films :) yay! Am such a nerd but I love it lol
Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment