Friday 27 December 2013

More Gifts lol

Well my friends boyfriend is coming to our 2nd Christmas, I wasn't going to give him anything as he doesn't celebrate Christmas, but I decided I'd make him a very small something :)
It's a green Mario mushroom with a jigsaw puzzle piece, nerd mixed with autism awareness :) I know it's my son who is autistic but I'm spreading the cause lol
My sisters birthday is 2nd Jan so I've made her gifts :) an autism awareness key ring off little man and a set of butterfly ear rings off me :)

I'm guessing some of my readers have guessed from all the toadstool and mushrooms how much I like them :) so for Christmas my mum found me some super cute mushroom candles from M&S :) I got two :)
I also gave the autism necklace to my friend, her son loved it and decided to wear it so I went to make him one but he saw the Mario mushrooms and ended up with a red one on a cord instead lol Didn't get a picture but he liked it I think :)
And that's all the crafting and randomness for now, I'm off to laugh at Michale McIntyre to try feel less rough (my sis decided instead of an IOU she'd give me her cold for Christmas lol)

2 comments:

  1. Cough...ladybird...cough :p. Calin likes his key ring and I like mine :). Thank you very much x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha as if I wrote butterfly instead of ladybird lol my apologies :)
      Glad you both like yours :)

      Delete