Saturday 28 December 2013

The Vest

It's finished, I cast off tonight :) It's not perfect but I'm happy with it. My son is in bed so can't try it on him right now but should fit him ok :)
It's the Little Fuchsia pattern but without the cable sides or leaf detail at the bottom :) I also worked in the round for bottom rather than as rows. I did the Stretchy Yarnover Bind-Off as shown on Liat Gats YouTube channel. Though this would come in handy for bottom up construction (but wanted a practice), I'm a little loose but that should improve, and is better than too tight a cast of, especially if cast off is at the top edge.
I'd like to make another for him in brown and orange I think, and if my friend wants one I may make one for her too :) she's so tiny it shouldn't take too long lol but not sure if it's her style :)
Not finished the cream scarf as been working on this, and not cast anything else on as of yet, won't be long though I assure you lol I may be a craft addict!
Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment