Friday 18 July 2014

Bias scarf and Trillian

I finished the second bias scarf (for my friend). It's about 80" long and rather narrow. It has a mix of colours: pink, purple, beige, yellow, cream, orange, red, green, lilac, and burgundy.

My friend fixed my trillian shawl :)
So it has had a few inches knit on it since then :) I am gonna insert a life line every inch or two for security now lol Really nice pattern, easy to remember and the yarn is so luxurious (babylonglegs semi-precious merino silk blend sock weight).
I've given up on the sausage and chips as it's end of term and I can't face them anymore lol I may make some more over the summer but will see how I feel lol
Done a little more spinning but still very thick and thin, feeling a little better about it since someone in the rav forums said it's taken her years to be thin and even :)
I have a package on the way from FF again lol this time project bags lol but I made up for it by selling two of my unused project bags lol though they didn't cost the same lol Yes I know I have a problem lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment