Friday 11 July 2014

Mums goody bag of fibre

My mum is a childminder and we asked an awesome fibre supplier if they would be willing to donate some fibre for the children to feel and see what it turns into...yarn and on to be knit or crocheted etc...
Fondant Fibre kindly made a generous contribution:
Bits of fluffy fibre in a variety of colours and some mini skeins :)
Some awesome big and colourful pom poms, my mum is totally in love with these lol and the little girl was stroking her face on them saying "aww nice!"
fibre and a span skein of bowmont
Very colourful dyed long haired fibre...I'd love my hair in these awesome colours!
Fibre and a span skein of romney
My mum is thrilled and very grateful, and even I hadn't anticipated such a lovely variety :)
Many thanks to the wonderful Deb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment