Saturday 26 July 2014

Trillian and spinning

Finished my trillian shawl, very happy with it, stunning yarn and rich green colour. I used a single 400m skein of babylonglegs sock weight yarn in her semi-precious base. Played yarn roulette at the end, only about 2g left lol was nervous and constantly weighing the ball by that point. The pattern calls for about 520m but I'm still happy with the size.
I also finished spinning my deepsea merino tops :) got about 82.6m of a single ply, it's a little more even than my previous handspun but not really lol I think I'm just trying to convince myself it is lol
I also cast on a garter stitch cowl with my spice merino handspun. I like the transition of colours, though I think I may gift this one as I have my first handspun cowl that I am too in love with to give up lol
I'm about 50m off reaching the stash dash 5000k goal lol
I've cast on a red hitchhiker that will be a gift and I have so much I want to knit that I don't know what to do lol I've finished one fingerless mitt that I cast on ages ago, and not sure I can be bothered doing the second right now lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment