Sunday 20 July 2014

Trillian and spinning!

My Trillian has been fixed, I've knitted quite a bit on it since then, you can see where the mistake was if you're looking or know it's there but it shouldn't be too noticeable when it's being worn :)
I also finished spinning the spice merino wool tops, this is the second half, it still needs a bath (as does the first half), and see how it turns out then. Haven't check wpi yet but thinking it's gonna average at about an aran again as very thick and thin still.
I've chosen to do the deepsea merino wool tops next, separated out the strips, then prepared them into nests, which will be separated before spinning.
Started spinning, just two blues in so far :) Still really enjoying spinning, though I'm still rather rubbish at it lol
Cast on a Honey Cowl in oatmeal fleck merino cashmere blend yarn, this will be a gift, only a few rounds in :)
And, I finally wore my awesome octopus Curiology necklace :)
Still hoping to complete stash dash but I'm not gonna hold my breath as it's looking tough...not even touched my fingerless mitts in weeks as been enjoying the shawls so much...here's hoping!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment