Thursday 3 July 2014

Fondant Fibre Fan!

I have more lovely yarn :)
The first being to make a gift for my mum :) It's superwash merino 4ply in the petunia colourway :)
And then I saw a pastel shaded yarn, which usually I don't go for but this was so nice it was a must. It's superwash polwarth 4ply in the tea with Miss Havisham colourway.
I got a couple of super cute stitch markers :) a tasty tea bag to try and a little note on the back of the needle gauge info card :)
Then I got a sample of what looks like a handspun in rich yellow with blue and a kind of turquoise colour, also very soft, but not sure what fibre this is.
And a sparkle sample, again not sure on the fibre but it's very soft and super nice sheen to the sparkle.
I've never knit with handspun or sparkle before so really looking forward to giving these a go :)
Deb over at Fondant Fibre is super lovely and very generous and uplifting to talk to.
I have so many knitting plans, must knit faster, but preferably without ruining my knits (still not fixed the trillian yet, my brain just can't sus it for the minute).
Hoping for a miracle!Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment