Wednesday 15 October 2014

Glass fusion +

Made another little pumpkin :) hallowe'en coming up and my son loves to play with these so I keep making them :)
My dyeing fail is dry...it's kinda pale and odd shades of pink with white (ish) bits...wonder what it'll look like spun up...
Been to my glass fusion class today :) here are the groups coasters all together, some awesome makes :)
Here are my fused coasters, moon and stars and a mushroom :)
I've prepared the glass to be made into rainbow sticks and be fused ready for our next class in a few weeks :)
Enjoying the glass fusion class and been working on the socks some more, another inch or two and can hopefully start on the ribbing...that'll take a while, I like ribbing but not actually knitting it lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment