Tuesday 14 October 2014

Norboo and owl extra

Hi again...I seem to alternate between posting loads and not so much...consistency it seems is not my strong suit lol
I've started spinning some norboo in berry smoothie pink (from Fondant Fibre)...it's rather pink for me, but might make a nice gift, or used as a contrasting colour to some of the other norboo fibres from my stash.
I'm hoping to spin the hand dyed corriedale next, though it may need redyeing either pre or post spinning, it's kinda a weird shade of pink right now lol and still drying over my radiator triangle...
I've also made another small owl, again for one of my mums friends (Janet), that's if I can keep my son and my mums hands off it lol this one is made much the same as the previous owls but this one has crocheted circles and 6mm black safety eyes rather than buttons. My first time using safety eyes, it took some pushing but finally managed to get them to click in place.
The family of owls has made it's way to their new home, hopefully they'll be appreciated and loved by the whole family :)
And none crafty related, I got excited coz the orange hallowe'en fancies have made it back onto shelves in my local tesco :) I'm not a fan of french fancies, they taste off to me, the orange ones however are absolutely delicious and I plan on enjoying myself while they're still in season (so to speak lol)...yes I'm the kind of sad, stress eater that gets excited by seasonal cakes...though not always the stereotypical ones lol go forth and try them...scrumptious!
Now that I've tempted you all with cakes I'd best be off and get crafting myself :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment