Tuesday 24 February 2015

Knitter of the Year!

Look what my mums friend made me lol coz I made her a couple hand knits (spiced cocoa mitts and the owl ways hat). It was very sweet of her.
The two at a time toe up socks are growing but still going slow...I'm over a full colour repeat through the yarn.
Mum's gothic lace cowl is just under half way knit but I don't seem to have knit much the past couple days...tired and achey!
Had another manual driving lesson today and now need to decide whether I want to learn in that or the automatic I tried...tough decision. I can drive a manual but I worry and panic much more than in the automatic.
My son goes back to school tomorrow and I get tattooed so I can't have a lesson for a week or so which gives me thinking time and hopefully resting my leg time to, but I doubt it...
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment