Friday 6 February 2015

Yarny goodness!

The giant yellow hat has officially been given to charity to keep a homeless persons head warm through the rest of the winter.
The dyed to order yarn from felt fusion arrived :) it's quite variegated, but the colours are gorgeous and the yarn is so soft...
I wound up a skein of my countess ablaze (this ain't a scene) BFL/nylon sock...the cake was more than a little messy but it's knitable lol
Cast on myself a pair of "the bird's dead, Dru socks" and the yarn is looking gorgeous, I'm just working on the gusset decreases now and I am in love, hope they fit well. 
There's a sparklepunk KAL going on this month for the "raison d'etre" socks...I'm hoping to cast them on after my current socks.
I've also cast on some vanilla two at a time toe up socks for my friend, these will probably be a long term project for easy knitting between projects or for at craft groups...stocking stitch doesn't keep me wanting to knit like the current socks I'm knitting...I keep wanting to reach the next repeat etc.
I need to cast on my step dads hat then his scarf when the hat is finished. I'd like to join in the sparklealongfeb KAL if I can get at least past the leg pattern on the second sock in time...wish me luck...
Time to get on BBC iplayer for The Great British Sewing Bee, seeing how my ariel is still broken I couldn't watch it last night.Also, it might calm me down before my first automatic driving lesson, rather nervous!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment