Sunday 22 February 2015

What's the plural for TARDIS..?

Totally awesome in person but hard to capture on camera, my finished (other than blocking and buttons) Tilting TARDIS cowl out of babylonglegs semi-precious aran in I sat by the ocean. I wish I'd cast on an extra 13 stitches to make it a little deeper, maybe I'll make another down the line lol I don't mind having duplicates lol and I'm sure I have a geeky friend who wouldn't mind it if I wanted to give one away lol Anyone know the plural for TARDIS? It came up on instagram...or maybe ravelry and I wasn't sure lol
My TAAT toe up socks are going slowly but the are going (I'm actually just knitting the next blue colour repeat)... using opal (play series) yarn with 2mm needles.
Finished another 8" square for charity, just plain garter stitch.
I'm happy to have finished another project as I've now cast on a gothic lace cowl for my mum out of the felt fusion left overs (from my step dads hat and scarf set). I'm doing grey garter stitch edges with purple body, I'm gonna need 8 purple buttons when it's finished :)
Been rather mad this afternoon as someone let go of their car door in the wind and totally slammed into the side of my mums car, there's a scratch, couple dents and paint been scraped off in places. We were not impressed. The guy denied doing it and refused to give us his name or insurance details...so we took a picture of his car for make, model and registration details and reported the incident to the police to back up her claim to the insurance agency (we now have a police ref number as proof of the report). Unfortunately due to high winds the CCTV camera was not recording properly so we don't have the footage as further evidence (even though we were parked right beneath the camera)...what use is an external security camera that doesn't work properly in high winds when it's been installed at a facility in the north of England..? Useless, it's windy a lot around here!
Sorry for the rant but it's rather frustrating...a major reason I don't want to drive is coz I see a lot of irresponsible drivers and both my dad and best friend died in car accidents that weren't there fault.
Hope you're all having a good weekend.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment