Friday 6 February 2015

Yummy Goodness!

My big bad yarn order arrived today...it's not as big as it could have been, The Yarn Tree has a whole load of awesome geeky colourways :) Etsy is down right now so I can't link, but they are seriously stunning colours, she's a UK dyer and sends her yarns by currier rather than royal mail.
Vincent and the Doctor sparkle
sw merino/nylon/stellina 400m/100g
Miami sparkle
sw merino/nylon/stellina 400m/100g
Wowzer
75% sw merino and 25% nylon 400m/100g
So I need to get knitting so I can enjoy these yarns soon. I've kinda decided my yarn diet is more a restriction than a full on cold sheep diet. So long as I keep knitting from stash and don't buy more skeins than I'm knitting I'm ok if I see something truly lovely to buy it, but only if I'm sensible and rein myself in a little from total crazy spending sprees...For example I really want to join the countess ablaze sock club, but am wondering if I can knit enough to make it allowed during my semi yarn diet...
I did my first work out for a long time yesterday, a kind of yoga/pilates cross...so I'm a little stiff and sore today, but it felt good to do it and hope my friend decides it could become a kind of semi regular thing...we'll see if he's free or not.
I've had my first automatic driving lesson today, it was so much easier than manual and I seemed to panic less. The instructor has advised I have one more manual lesson before I decide for definite which I want to learn and pass in.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment