Saturday 14 February 2015

Who needs romance when you can have yarn..? lol

Happy Valentines Day!
I had a lovely VKN with FO&Dye last night (and FYI there is another tonight starting at 9pm British time if you fancy a natter). During which I got convinced to try spinning a little more, Ellie said something green, and after a toss up (with a chocolate as I couldn't find a coin lol) this BFL/trilobal blend was chosen, colour is happenstance by fondant fibre.It was nice to have company in the comfort of my own home, with people from different parts of the world :) we chatted about all sorts, not just knitting and spinning :)
She suggested I spin a little every time I put the kettle on, I did this first thing this morning just coz once I started I wanted to do a little more. I got sparkle all over me lol
And on to, who needs a partner on Valentines day..? I've spun a little and knit on my countess ablaze socks, felt fusion scarf and cast on a vivid square, if it turns out the right size (though I could just make it bigger) it will go in with my charity knits to South Africa. 
Hoping to join the VKN for a little while, though not as late as still behind on sleep from my little boy being ill, though he is doing much better, he still isn't fully right.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment