Friday 27 February 2015

Tattoo time...and it's cold out lol

Got my new tattoo on my geek leg :) Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas...rather sore right now and a bit bruised but it's very cool :) It's just under the bend of my right knee so sitting and stairs can be difficult lol and comfy clothing is not warm as it's shorts lol but I'm very pleased with it, and it was a good distraction on my dads birthday :)
I'm often told I apologise too much, so here's a little reminder that you shouldn't apologise for your feelings :)
It's cold out, I'm wrapped up in aran weight hand knits, then you get to me legs and I'm in cut of jeans coz I need to wear shorts so I don't aggravate my healing tattoo lol it was not a shorts kind of day lol
I've done a little knitting but not much, finding a comfy sitting position is far from easy, especially with the cream on as I don't want to leave grease stains on my setee lol but hopefully will get more done soon :)
Hope you all have a happy Friday...
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment