Monday 1 June 2015

Fandom fun :)

My Dr Who yarn box arrived form The Yarn Tree, and it is awesome :) It contained two skeins of sock yarn (one sparkle, one not), a TARDIS keyring, Dr Who badge, stitch markers, a book mark and some sweets :)
The yarn is really nice and soft and the colours are fab :) I like the key ring, it's like the melted bead coasters n things I used to make as a kid :)
In a surge of geeky excitement I signed up to her Harry Potter and Buffy clubs as I love both of those fandoms too lol I've been reading Harry Potter since I was in primary school and I got obsessed with Buffy in secondary school :)
I got the urge to watch some geeky goodness so I'm watching Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone while knitting on a red Iggle Piggle blanket for my sons toy in my Angel project bag :)
I should be knitting on the test knit, especially as I'm behind after ripping out enough to have finished the first section lol but I'm so tired I keep dropping stitches and I don't know how to fix lace so I'm giving myself a break from the frustration of knitting, dropping, ripping, reknitting and repeating lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment