Thursday 18 June 2015

Snap bag first impressions review

I'm testing a new type of project bag for Kay of the Bakery Bears podcast, she has some designs available on ravelry too, including the handbrake cowl which is raising money for cancer research. 
The project bag was pleasantly wrapped in blue crepe paper and pretty tape, with a small note attached :)
The bag itself is approx 12" long x 6" deep x 4"wide (the wedge) in a vibrant mixed dog print fabric.
It's handle is in the same contrasting fabric as the interior with a bakery bears badge.
The contrasting fabric inside is fun and colourful bone print.
The snaps are green (which matches the fabric really well) and are neatly fitted in, and the stitching is very neat and straight too.
The inside snaps are also fitted nice and smoothly and make that fun sound when you open them too :)
I put my fingerless mitts project in, it's holding 100g sock yarn, a few needle sizes, the pattern and my row counter.
It closes neatly and smoothly and could just open one or two snaps to feed yarn through instead of opening fully every time.
I used it on an outing to a local cafe and it stood well and fed the yarn through fine.
I'm enjoying it and think it would be great for socks, mitts, hats or other small projects. I'll review again when I've used it for a while.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment