Sunday 7 June 2015

MOSI

We had a day out to the museum of science and industry in Manchester with my friend Bekki. My son loved it for the first hour or two then it was just too much and he was very tired coz he'd walked an awful lot. He loves steam trains so we went for a ride on this and watched it some too, we got to watch the points be changed by hand with a key and leavers.
There was also a remote control helicopter toy being flown by a member of staff inside one of the buildings, Caleb loved that and was fascinated. He had loads of fun till he got tired n grumpy lol he loves Bekki so he wanted her to carry him loads, poor lass, he's rather heavy and she's so tiny. He loves her though, which is nice coz he can be funny with people, he likes them or doesn't and he just wanted her to hold hands and hug/carry him which was sweet but I know it's very tiring as he's difficult for me to carry.
All in all a happy day though I think :)

3 comments:

  1. I had a great time! I love him too, yes carrying him wasn't easy for long periods of time but getting 'squeezes' was definitely worth it. And seeing I'm so happy when he saw the steam train was amazing. At least if we decide to go again we know where we are going and he won't have to walk so far! He did great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing him so happy*. Silly autocorrect

      Delete
    2. that's true lol he really did enjoy it :) and he loves a good squeeze lol x

      Delete