Monday 8 June 2015

Yarn and a quynn hat

New yarn, hard to capture the colours but a rich brown (definitely darker than the picture) and a soft, charcoal/grey. Both are semi solid, dyed to order from Felt Fusion on her sw merino aran base (I don't have many neutral yarns in my stash lol).
I finished a quynn hat for my son in laalbear BFL aran (rosa colourway), it was supposed to be for me but cast on smaller size after ripping back a mistake and thinking it seemed big, never mind, my son loves pink lol I used 4mm needles and did the long tail cast on, I think I did the kbf stitches right but if not it turned out ok anyway lol I definitely want one of these, may use a charcoal instead but may go wild n use a rainbow yarn, or my set of blackbow and black and do garter and stocking stitch sections in solid or rainbow...? Thoughts to be had :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment