Monday 28 April 2014

Behind! + WTJ + ATCs

Sorry still not finished the body of the second non mystery KAL...need to catch up as the clue for the sleeves has been uploaded...just been a long, hard week.
I've done the drop something with paint on it page in my wreck this journal; I scrunched up a small piece of paper and put metallic pink paint on it, then dropped it. I closed the book while the paint was still wet, hence the two pics, one has a bit on the left page too lol
I've also done some prep work on other pages, and a couple of artist trading card style pieces to send as mail art.
The Other Mother from the film Coraline is in the post to someone in Devon (I think lol). I used; acrylic paints, fine liners, pencil and biro.
I also did one that I love, a jellyfish card, I used; fine liners, ink and a blow pen. I don't know why I love this card so much but I really do.
I've also done a slightly bigger one, the background is a page form a book. I used stencils and blow pens to make the sea side image, the writing on it says "Twilight over the sea, brings joy and happiness to thee." I think this one will be going to whoever I get allocated from the group I'm in to post mail art from an online course I did last year.
I then did a sunflower ATC with an opposite side that has a book page on and some prints form blow pens with stencils and biro detailing (moon, stars and wave). This one is also in the post, to Canada if memory serves, found recipient through IUOMA website.
Lastly I did a palm tree ATC that I'm kinda hating but trying to stick to what I start (this may not work out as time goes on lol). Background is painted with acrylic paint, used biro to draw the pictures and felt tip pens to add colour to the palm tree (which is the bit I don't like). This one is on it's way to South Africa, recipient found on IUOMA website.
So basically I really need to catch up on my knitting and try to practice drawing coz my skills are seriously lacking.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment