Saturday 12 April 2014

Wreck this journal - Friday

I did some more in my journal :)
Traced the outline of some items form my pockets and bag (not all coz I have far too much stuff with me all the time lol) I traced with coloured pencils and wrote what the item was supposed to be too lol
Then I did the white coverd page, this has on it a tissue, baby wipe, nappy tab and some yarn, after the photo was taken I also added a sticky label. I have a feeling this will have some more things added over time.
Then I did the trace your toes page, since I really don't do toes I traced around part of my hand and my sons foot. He was so good as to let me that when he wanted to colour some of the page I let him :)
I cut through multiple layers of the journal with star shaped hole punchers and showed the left overs to the top right to prove it's more than one layer lol
The rub dirt on it page seems incomplete so may add more one another day out :) it was rather dry yesterday so not muddy enough to get a good spread. So you'll probably see this page again lol
After rubbing dirt on my page at the park I also decided to write the word ducks over and over again while my son threw bits of dirt in the pond near the park :)
This page is to be continued so you'll definitely see it again...filling the page with circles but with doodles on them too. It may not look like it but I assure you each drawing is full of circles and the sun has dots in the middle of the circles too as not as well defined in felt tips as it was for the rabbit (that looks kinda like a cat cross bread lol hence the caption in circles too) in the fine liners. Watch out for the completed page.
The sticky page I cheated on, I didn't like the idea of gum and things in my book so decided to use stickers instead. All the stickers are things that I like or am interested in, or my son likes :) not as covered as I thought it'd be but I like it :)
Again I don't do bugs so I cheated, stuck stickers of bugs in my journal instead. Plus dead things in your book can't be very hygienic, or is that just me lol !?
I've stuck a postage mark on my stamps page but not really had much mail so will take a pic when a few more on it, and that'll be another page that grows over time...if anyone wants to mail me something so I can have a stamp that'd be cool :) lol
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment