Saturday 12 April 2014

Wreck This Journal - Saturday

I may have an addictive personality lol I can't knit so I'm going overboard with the journal pages...gonna make me nervous to post it lol
Write along the edges instruction...
So I did...Never forget is to remind people that though some memories may be painful, they join together to make us who we are...the dots are in the colours of the gay flag. I think that no matter your sexual orientation; lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, you should be treated equally.
I drummed with felt tip pens so the colours would be brighter :) feel the rhythm...I don't have any so you probably won't lol
Torn out and ready to be lost...
Coloured the spaces in the letters like a school girl but I did as I was told...
Check out my new hat lol
Drew around my left hand and put a heart on the ring finger as it's commonly associated with love. The quote is from a poem in a book I once read and never forgot, and it's true, the complete poem is:
People die...so love them every day,
Beauty fades...so look before it's gone, 
Love changes...but not the love you give,
And if you love, you'll never be alone!
I tried to join the dots with my eyes shut three times, each in a different colour and numbered at the top, as you can see I wasn't very good at it lol I have a lack of coordination. I decorated the black spots as soot gremlins/sprites from the Ghibli movies as they are awesome :) I love how the hole punched (sticker) eyes are the same size so make the different sized sprites have different expressions lol
That's all for Saturday, lets see what Sunday brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment