Wednesday 16 April 2014

WTJ + non mystery KAL

Done the drip and print page form my journal, forgot to take a pic of drips before I pressed the pages together...ooops! Done with metallic acrylic paints. I think the result looks rather like an animal head, I think an owl, what do you think?
I also took the journal to a craft group I've never been to before and asked them to draw on the public page, here's what I got:
I also cast on for the non mystery KAL last night, needed a distraction. Finished part one today as only short section, the body and arms will likely take longer. If anyone wants to take part the pattern is still available on Tikki Knits blog. There is also a group on ravelry that people can join in. I was going to do cream and baby blue but my cousin doesn't know if having a boy or girl so needed neutral. May do a contrasting one in a larger size when baby is born and it's getting cold again.
(needed to go and do another row as needed to end on an even number, I got confused as said repeat last two rows until specified length but you had to end with the first of the rows)
May get some more journal done tonight, see what happens as lots to do at the moment.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment