Monday 14 April 2014

Wreck This Journal - Sunday

I did a few pages on Sunday :) Starting with 10 ideas on more ways to wreck a journal and a doodle on the blank page :)
01 write a secret, burn it
02 cut up an old tee, decorate it and stick it in
03 find an old sock, make a puppet, stick it in
04 try on different lipsticks, kiss a page over and over
05 stick a page form your favourite book in
06 stick an old love letter in, write over it why it didn't work out
07 collect your favourite sweet wrappers, stick them over a whole page
08 take it on holiday, stick things in it, spread things on it
09 dedicate a page to somebody
10 decorate a page, let a friend add to it
Then I tried to write with the pen in my mouth, this was surprisingly difficult lol It says "Life's a climb, but the view is great" (quoted rather sadly form the Hannah Montana movie lol) and scribbled hills and an eye on it too.
I then tried to enjoy a cup off coffee...it didn't work out too well, my son kept trying to put cars in it. But when he wasn't doing that I dipped a double decker in it and dripped from the chocolate bar to the page. It was delicious :) I stuck the wrapper over the page and outlined the coffee drips as I drink really weak brews and wasn't sure they'd be very visible. There is also a chocolate smudge at the bottom of the page.
After that I worked on the scribble page, she has crazy hair, so much so that there appears to be a lost cat in it lol inspired by a book written by Neil Gaiman, funnily enough called Crazy Hair :) Her hair is much crazier than my version though lol
I 'lost' the torn out page, really I hid it on top of a book case at my mums, wanna see how long it takes her to find it lol
Then I doodled over the text page and wrote part of one of my favourite poems on the other side, it's by DH Lawrence called Wild Thing. It's mostly commonly known for being quoted in the film GI Jane. I think this is one of my favourite pages so far :)
I also wrote carelessly, I wrote a poem on either side of the page, and scribbled colour for the background.
Lastly for the day I wrote out the poem from the film 10 Things I Hate About You. Each line in a different colour and the last line is at the top and ends at the very bottom...
I'm enjoying the pages but looking over them I really need to work on making them look nicer...I like the ideas just not the execution for all the pages.
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment