Saturday 21 June 2014

Babylonglegs!!!

Ok so we all know I am a big babylonglegs fan :) I love her yarns and the colours are just stunning...
My parcel arrived! She has a sticker on the parcel, so got all excited as only ordered a day before...awesome posting time, thank you Sarah :)
She also included a little note in with my order :) and I will enjoy knitting with it thanks :) especially the semi precious...it feels soooo good, anyone who likes merino/silk blends you must give her a go...little slippy but the softness means you just need to take your time.
And then there were loads of pictures of yarn lol
The images include the yarn instructions so you don't need loads of writing to read from me lol just focus on the pictures and dreams of new projects :)
Firstly the semi precious!
And the merino :)
You may recognize the last two skeins as I've had both colours before, the Yoda (fingerless mitts I made for Bekki in time for xmas, which was really hard to keep a secret lol) and the Caped Crusader (I got aran weight and have made myself fingerless mitts, plan on a hat too, this sock weight may be a shawl that matches - and all items in this dye lot match my batman high tops!).
Also the loom bracelet I made for Bekki has arrived in the mail so I can upload a pic of it now...orange and green of course :)
Then I finished my 2nd Cookie Jar hat, meant to be for my friend Michael for xmas this year but I needed to go down to a 4.5mm needle for the yarn and so it turned out too small for him as it fits me...I'd have to go up to the biggest size on 4.5mm and that should fit...I hope if I make it again lol
I also wanna make this hat in some of my babylonglegs yarns :) for me probably but may come in as gifts for special people too...the designer said it looks nice in variegated.
See it just fits me so not gonna fit a man whose bigger than me lol may come in for a gift for someone else and if not can be given to a charity shop or something...
I gotta go my son is being a handful today and I need to keep an eye on him...
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment